Milwaukee Street, from 6th Avenue to 13th Avenue
- Start mid – late March
- About 7 months to complete
Detroit Street, from 6th Avenue to 10th Avenue
- Estimated Start – 2nd or 3rd Quarter 2018
- About 4 months to Complete
UPDATE!!! March 21, 2018 A notice to customers along Detroit Street from 6th – 10th Ave has been sent out. Eddie Hernandez estimates that they will start doing work there within 2 months.
What to expect during construction
- Before work begins, Denver Water will take photos of the front of your property so we can restore it to pre-construction condition.
- We will place no-parking signs in the work area.
- Street parking will not be available during working hours.
- Sand bags will be placed on curb grates to protect and manage stormwater.
- During construction, Denver Water crews will have equipment stored at the worksite and will work in phases to dig a a trench and install the new water main
- Afterward contractors and Denver Water employees will pave over the trench and provide a one-time restoration of landscape to its pre-construction condition.
- For more project information: please visit denverwater.org/Pipes or call Denver Water Customer care, Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at 303-893-2444.
- View project updates at www.nextdoor.com.
- Contact: Eddie Hernandez, P.E.
- Phone: 303-628-6563
- Email: email@example.com
374 total views, 1 views today